Teaching in Spanglish

Friday, May 2, 2014

Last stop in the Bilingual Blog Hop! =)

Thank you all for stopping by! This is such an incredible opportunity to be a part of and I can't thank Nancy Alvarez enough for putting it all together!

Aren't these freebies AMAZING!?

Bilingual resources are so hard to come by and for the next couple of days you get to snag quite a few at no cost to you!


Remember that this blog hop only runs for a few days so be sure to grab your freebies before they become purchasable products at our TPT stores!

With that said, let's get this show on the road!

In one of my recent blog posts I posted a sample set of Repeated Reading Fluency Task Cards. Each card in the set has a sentence that is reached through repeated reading.
Such as this:

These cards have worked wonders with both my struggling students and non struggling students. They are fun, engaging, and the sense of accomplishment that comes along when reading the whole card is PRICELESS.

As part of this Bilingual Blog Hop I am giving away my brand new set of Repeated Reading Spring Fluency Spanish Task Cards (sheesh, that was a mouthful!) for your educational use!

There are 12 Task Cards in all, each with it's own spring themed sentence. I usually print them out on card stock and laminate them, so that they last me the whole year!

Click HERE to grab your very own copy!


If you are one of the lucky few to snag a copy, please leave me a comment with some feedback. I would greatly appreciate it!

Follow my blog to get the latest updates on ideas, printables, and other awesome resources for your Spanglish Classroom. ;)

If you missed any of these fabulous freebies, hop back over to Nancy's at Teaching With Nancy to restart the Bilingual Blog Hoppin' and get ALL the fabulous freebies before they are no longer free!

Click HERE to be on your way!
Happy Hopping, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment